Learning to understand and value the differences in your relationship…
Relationship-building for couples and groups of couples
A seminar designed to help couples understand and relate to each other in a better way!
- Start by understanding yourself in a new way. Gain insight into your own strengths and weaknesses and areas where you need personal growth. Recognize what you bring to the marriage and what you don’t.
- Continue by learning to understand, appreciate, and relate to the love of your life in new and better ways. Learn to perceive how your spouse may be different than you in 12 distinct categories:
- Relational needs
- Basic motivation
- Best environment
- What they accept and reject
- Major strengths
- Major weaknesses
- Behavior under tension
- Value to the marriage team
- Using time
- Emotional response
- Decision making
- Discover how to develop versatility so that you are more effective in dealing with your partner. Discern how to adapt your behavior to meet the needs of your husband or wife, and accomplish your desired ends by supporting the needs of your spouse.
- Biblical, practical, and fun!
- Recommended for those who have been married for years, as well as those who are engaged or recently married
- Ideal for couples’ events/retreats
- 5 hours of instructional time. Flexible scheduling to fit your event. One-day, two-day , and other formats
- Developed by WALK THRU THE BIBLE
- Taught by Mark Knox of Learning Continues LLC. Mark is a graduate of Ashland University and has been involved in teaching and training in churches and public schools for over 40 years. “Taking root downward, bearing fruit upward” has become his personal mantra as he seeks for deep, clear understanding of concepts and practical application of principles.
Contact us today to inquire about scheduling this exciting and practical seminar!